Smart Photo Editor is great for creating photo-artworks.
Below is shown a ‘before & after’ example of such a transformation.
So how was this achieved?
Here is a visual ‘step-by-step’ guide showing the transformation stages. Note the mask – this was created using a soft edge brush – no attempt was made to be precise as it was not necessary in this instance.
Let me restate the process of transformation:
- Load original image
- Crop original image
- Apply ‘Vibrance’ effect by Tony
- Apply ‘Extreme Sharpness’ by David
- Apply ‘Photo-art at a click 049′ by andrewb2012
- Create mask at this stage – basically we erased some of the ‘Photo-art at a click 049′ effect to reveal previous stage
- Apply ‘Vignette masks 012′ by andrewb2012
- Use the ‘Image Treatment’ feature to:
- Lift ‘Darks’
- Lift ‘Shadows’
- Increase ‘Clarity’
- Reduce ‘Saturation’ a little
This process is typical of how I use Smart Photo Editor.
Hope you find this useful.